Re: Using Win 10's Mail App

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, John,

I'm having the problem that you had in outlook in thunderbird. I'm still having trouble trying to filter messages. I may end up going back to outlook.

Rosemarie

On 10/25/2017 10:02 AM, John Isige wrote:
Microsoft's various mail programs have always been weird though. I used to use Outlook, the one that came in Office. Then I had to upgrade or migrate machines or whatever. So I exported mail and everything just like you're supposed to. Got everything installed, imported into the new Outlook. Suddenly none of my filtering rules to send messages to specific folders would work. So I literally deleted them all and recreated them from scratch, and they still wouldn't work. That's when I switched to Thunderbird and I've been using it ever since.