How to use the Braillenote touch with NVDA?

William bilec

Hi, I have tried everything to get this thing working with NVDA.I have tried using BRLTTY, but that sometimes works, and when it does it only lets me see what is on the display.  it wont let me interact with anything on the computer. I have tried installing and uninstalling the humanwhere drivers, but that doesn't  work. I have tried using USB and Bluetooth connections. I have know idea what to do now.  I no NVDA'S braille support is ok, since I have a focus 40 at school and that works fine.
Any help is appreciated.