Re: Web radio programs

larry k <sir-laurence@...>

what is the url for the bill sparks site?

From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 17:08
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Web radio programs

I'm not sure what you are asking.  On the Bill Sparks site, you can get the stream if you are using firefox or Chrome.  Internet Explorer may not have this feature.
Find the link for the radio station.
Open the context menu.
Down arrow to something like copy link or copy link location or something similar.
Press enter and the location will be placed on the clipboard.
For your purposes, this won't work on a site that uses Flash but the Bill Sparks site doesn't.