From: "James Robinson" <jardatalearningcenter@jardata.biz>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 9:16 PM
Subject: [nvda] Code Factory Voices Does Not Remained Installed After Being Registered Several Times

Hello!

I purchased, installed, and registered the CodeFactory Eloquence and
Vocalizer voices into NVDA and, during the times I remain on my PC, the
voices are active and working. However, after I turn off my computer and
turn it back on again, when I load NVDA, the voices are no longer there and
the system asks me to register them again; I have done this three or four
times; what is going on!

James Robinson re