From: "Mallard" <mallard@kimabe.eu>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] What's the simplest, most accessible calendar, please?

Brian,

Isn't Webbie only available in the UK? My friend and I are in Italy...

Ciao, and thanks,

Ollie

Il 25/10/2017 17:47, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Really depends on what he wants it to do, if all he needs is an alert say for every day from a week before etc with the appointments in it and no other programs involved then it has to be the one in the Webbie web site. its stand alone, works on all windows versions and is simple to use in the extreme.
I guess you could use Google as it can span devices via the web, but there are so many other options here that you soon end up with a diary and time management suite running on every device which sometimes feels like you have a boss chasing you all day!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-