Re: heading level spoken

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

under the document formatting section in NVDA uncheck the reporting of headings in it.

Save your settings to take effect if that is what you want.

Gene nz

On 10/26/2017 10:46 PM, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi All,

I am using the latest windows and nvda.  For some reason I am hearing the words heading level when I go to some lines.  What setting do I need to change to stop this from happening?  Thanks for any help.Regards, Gary kn4ox