Re: heading level spoken

hi.
its a problem of some headings.
when there tags is not closed, every line is consider as a heading and
nvda says heading in any line!
hope that help, God bless you.

On 10/26/17, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz> wrote:
Hi

under the document formatting section in NVDA uncheck the reporting of
headings in it.

Save your settings to take effect if that is what you want.

Gene nz

On 10/26/2017 10:46 PM, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi All,

I am using the latest windows and nvda. For some reason I am hearing the
words heading level when I go to some lines. What setting do I need to
change to stop this from happening? Thanks for any help.Regards, Gary
kn4ox

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material