I like the idea of them as i turn off tables when on the net but use them else where.

Same sort of idea.

Gene nz

On 10/27/2017 9:11 AM, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi Gene,

Thank you that worked like a charm.

From: Gene New Zealand
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 5:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] heading level spoken

Hi

under the document formatting section in NVDA uncheck the reporting of headings in it.

Save your settings to take effect if that is what you want.

Gene nz

On 10/26/2017 10:46 PM, Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi All,

I am using the latest windows and nvda.  For some reason I am hearing the words heading level when I go to some lines.  What setting do I need to change to stop this from happening?  Thanks for any help.Regards, Gary kn4ox

--
Image NVDA certified expert