switching accounts

Don H

Using NVDA 2017-3 on a Win 10 fall creator laptop.
Normally I run my computer on a local account but today I wanted to switch to my Microsoft account.
I went to settings, accounts and hit enter on the use a Microsoft account instead. At that point you are at a screen that has a edit box for your Email address and I was able to type it in. After that however NVDA would not allow me to get to the next button thus I could not get to the next screen to enter in my password. Any tips as how to get NVDA to work well with these account screens?
Thanks