Re: safe mode

Peter Chin

hELLO gENE n.z. AND OTHERS,

please COULD YOU GIVE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS on how to install the REG file.

Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] safe mode

Hi

which operating systems will this work on? 7,8 and 10? Does it need a certain sound card i think i seen reference to a real tec?

if you want and give a short description on what to do and what it does I can put the directions up on my website along with the file for others if they go that way. it will most probably go on the trouble shooting section on the nvda audio tutorials page.

I thought the file disappeared along time ago.

gene nz

On 10/24/2017 7:57 AM, Hareth wrote:
Sarah,
It works indeed, I've posted a reg file that enables audio for win10 safe mode.
it worked with all PCs that I have access to.
here is the link for it again:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebkqst6n393i6jk/Activate_Sound_in_Win10_Safe_Mode.zip?dl=1

Best

On 10/23/17, Sarah k Alawami mailto:marrie12@... wrote:
No. And it will never work. No audo drivers can be loaded only display
drivers.

Take care

On Oct 23, 2017, at 3:39 AM, Holger Fiallo mailto:hfiallo@... wrote:

Does NVDA, narrator or jaws works in safe mode? Can not delete avast and
the only way to uninstall it is by going to safe mode.

Holger Fiallo

--
Image NVDA
        certified expert