searching in thunderbird

Tony James <megatronjames@...>

Hi, I'm wondering if there's a way to search through my emails using the latest version of Thunderbird?  I'm able to find the search box and perform a search, but can't figure out how to manage the results.  tb insists on breaking the results down according to sender, but I wonder if there's a way to have it show all search results in a simple list view so i can operate on them in bulk.  when i click on a sender after doing a search, the screen that comes up doesn't seem to b read by nvda.  all it tells me is section, section, section.  any ideas?  thx