Re: NVDA user statistics page

Ângelo Abrantes

Here is not working.

Ângelo Abrantes

Às 20:19 de 27-10-2017, Gene New Zealand escreveu:

hi guys

Does any one know if this page is in the process of been moved? I usually look at it every day or some times every second day to see how many users there are each day in the world and each country.

When you go to the page it now just does not load. are they having server problems?

The link to the page is http://community.nvda-project.org/usersByCountry.html

I will try it a few more times later on today just in case it was just glitch.

Gene nz

Sem vírus. www.avast.com