Re: searching in thunderbird

Tony James <megatronjames@...>

Ok maybe I should turn off the quick filter to.  Maybe that’s my problem.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of John Isige <gwynn@...>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 4:46:48 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] searching in thunderbird

I'm running Thunderbird 52.4.0 and search works like it always has. For
example, if I search subject: for Firefox in this nvda folder, I get
five matches. Tabbing to the list gives me the usual list, hitting enter
on a message opens it. I got to all of this by hitting ctrl-shift-f. I
have the quick filter thingy turned off.