From: Pascal Lambert
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2017 8:58 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Edge

Hi,

I just tried to use Edge and here is how it went:

Launched Edge and surfed the Dradgereport.com page without problems;  Then went to Breitbart page from which I launched Facebook to make a comment on an article.  There, NVDA won't read as I am typing then the voice went silent and froze.  I had to press Alt-F4 three times to exit Edge.  Any suggestion/advice?

Thanks

Blessings

Pascal