NVDA and Using The Edge Browser

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I normally use Firefox for my default browser.  Because of the discussion about Edge, I tried it and it seems to have some promise.  Someone just sent a bunch of shortcut keys on this list and many are the same as in Firefox.  I do have a few questions.

The biggest question is: are there any menus where in you can customize Edge such as there are in Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer?  I did see the one shortcut alt + S that is supposed to open the settings window.  I tried this and nothing happened.  Is there some setting that I must change to get menus to work?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"