Re: topics straying out of NVDA territory

Kevin Cussick

I agree, my mail is now full of stuff I don't want to read even some of the mods are now straying! we all do it but remember folks some of us get loads of mail and really hitting the delete key over and over again gets annoying.

On 20/04/2016 05:59, Kwork wrote:
I'm noticing that we're straying away on many of these discussions from
actually discussing NVDA. With groups.io, sub groups can be created.
Moderators, just a suggestion: what about creating an NVDA chat subgroup
for those who are members of this list, and who want to keep things off
topic for the main list? I personally don't mind using my delete key,
but would rather use it for topics I'm just not interested in rather
than trying to figure out which topics of departed from actual NVDA
discussion. Just a suggestion.
Travis