Re: Requesting "The Qube" DownLoad Link

Christo Vorster

I echo your sentiments. Call me stupid.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Canazzi [mailto:aa2vm@...]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 April 2016 6:24 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Requesting "The Qube" DownLoad Link

Hi Group,

Forgive me for being ignorant, but just what kind of program is the Cube?

On 4/19/2016 6:14 PM, David Moore wrote:
You can just install the new version right over the old version LOL! If
that does not work, then you can uninstall the old version. One thing I
forgot to mansion! You have to go to the short cut on the desktop and press
applications key and up arrow to properties and find the check box that says
run as administrator and check that in order for the Qube to work. That is
very important. Take care all.