NVDA Not Working on Web Sites

Rich De Steno <ironrock@...>

Suddenly, this morning, NVDA cannot read web sites. When I press tab, I keep hearing "unknown" and I cannot move around on the page. Everything else seems to work normally, such as Email, Notepad, TW Blue, and my other usual programs. I had a sighted person confirm that the web pages look normal and can be navigated normally with the mouse. It appears as if some keyboard change has taken place interfering with NVDA's functioning, but I cannot figure this one out. I am using the current version of NVDA and Windows 10. This occurs both in Firefox and IE. Any ideas?

--
Rich De Steno