Re: NVDA and edge

David Moore

Hi all!

Thanks Pascal!

You can save a web page as a favorite in Edge by pressing:

CTRL+D

And tab to save and press enter.

The easiest way to open the settings and more menu, is to press:

Alt+X

That is easier than finding and entering on it.

Take care, all, and please ask any questions about Edge.

I am using it as my daily browser now.

I really like the reading mode like Firefox has.

If you press:

CTRL+Shift+R

You only get the article you want to read, and all of the junk goes away on the web page.

To get the full page back,

Just press that command again!

It is a toggle!

David Moore