From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Robert Mendoza
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2017 7:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Using The Edge Browser

its the Windows 10 version fall creator Update release. The first
two digits connotes as the year of 2017, and the last two digits
09 means September. But, don't get confuse about the naming code
convention though the said mentioned version is release this
month. Smile.

Robert Mendoza

On 10/30/2017 9:18 AM, Karim Lakhani wrote:
what does 1709 mean?

EMAIL:karim.lakhani@shaw.ca
$$$$
SKYPE: goldenace4
$$$$
reputation
is. You can't control that. The only thing you can control is
your
character.
- Wayne Walter Dyer (1940-)