Re: NVDA Not Working on Web Sites

Jacob Kruger

Have you tried switching between review modes, just to make sure that none of them are working at all?

AFAIK, default mode for webpages should be document review, but anyway.

That's also just to make sure/confirm that NVDA has not mistaken the webpage contents for another type of content, just in case.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2016-04-20 2:26 PM, Rich De Steno wrote:
Suddenly, this morning, NVDA cannot read web sites. When I press tab, I
keep hearing "unknown" and I cannot move around on the page. Everything
else seems to work normally, such as Email, Notepad, TW Blue, and my
other usual programs. I had a sighted person confirm that the web pages
look normal and can be navigated normally with the mouse. It appears as
if some keyboard change has taken place interfering with NVDA's
functioning, but I cannot figure this one out. I am using the current
version of NVDA and Windows 10. This occurs both in Firefox and IE. Any
ideas?