From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2017 10:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Using The Edge Browser

Once you take the trouble to learn to navigate through ribbons, it actually becomes quite comfortable.  I perswonally find Ribbons a rather neat concept, much neater than menus sometimes, but I am speaking from a programmer's viewpoint.

On 30/10/2017 11:22 AM, Gene wrote:

You don't know that I love the ribbons.  I don't care if a program uses menus or ribbons.  I simply try to convince people to try to understand ribbons because much or most of the dislike of ribbons is based on inadequate or improper instruction or insufficient learning about them.

You seem to have an antiMicrosoft bias and I'm not sure what you are commenting on in my last message on the subject.  Edge is using a very different design.  firefox is significantly changing its design as well.  Why are you singling out Microsoft?  Microsoft is not perfect when it comes to accessibility.  But they are much better than a lot of companies.  All you have to do is consider all the complaining about inaccessible or not properly accessible antimalware programs to get an idea of this.

Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2017 9:00 PM

And MS. still can't get it right.
I'm not sure if you could explain when moving messages to a folder, use to be alt "M" now it's "V"
I know you love the ribbons but unfortunately even jaws had to put a patch or to removing it.
I'm not sure what the logic is any more.
I guess that is the way of the world now.

$$$$
SKYPE: goldenace4
$$$$
can control is your character.