Re: NVDA and Using The Edge Browser

Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@...>

I'm glad to hear that it's not just me that feels this way.
I have worked for major computer companies and the in house
software was not even blind friendly.
Hey I think I'd rather be blind then deaf!
I feel differently about that because it would be great to turn
off the bull shit.
age is a real good learning experience.
I've been on conference calls to ask why they kept doing things
to make things difficult.
I think one of the disability rep's Dave and I may be ageing
myself but nothing has changed.
thanks for listening!

EMAIL:karim.lakhani@shaw.ca
$$$$