From: Mary Otten
Sent: 30 October 2017 16:26
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and sappy five voices

Does NVDA work with sapi 5 voices? Is it hard to get going? This would be on windows 10. I'm not sure if that was still work under windows 10. Still don't have a Windows 10 machine, but I'm just about to the point of buying one, since the d" Mac just isn't doing what I needed to do. But that's another thread not for this list.

Mary

Sent from my iPhone