dropbox and windows xp

William Brandes <williambrandes@...>

um. just a heads up ... william

We noticed that you're running the Dropbox desktop application
(client) on Windows XP. We're writing to let you know that as of
August 29th, 2016, Dropbox will no longer support this version of
Windows. You can find which devices connected to your account are
running Windows XP by visiting your account page.

Don't worry — your files and photos aren't going anywhere! But you'll
need to update your computer to Windows Vista or later to access them
through the Dropbox desktop application. You can find instructions on
how to update your operating system on Microsoft’s website.

If you don't want to update your operating system, your files will
still be available through the Dropbox website. However, on August
29th, you'll be signed out of your Dropbox account on your computer
and the Dropbox desktop application will no longer be accessible.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. For more
information, please see our Help Center.

Sincerely,
- The Dropbox Team