Re: Blind Extra Leaves Traces on Your System, Even After Uninstallation

Ethan

This has been reported as an issue at:

Most likely, the addon has removed all files related to the addon, but
the folder is still present. Go to %appdata%\NVDA\Addons and delete
the folder from there.

Thank you,

Ethan

Something is telling whatever does this to look for that add on even though
it is no longer there. I don't know where that information is stored or how
it might be removed. At any event, it sounds like a curiosity rather than
anything that matters so if you get the answer, that's fine but it shouldn't
cause any problems, I don't think it even causes a noticeably longer time
for NVDA to boot. But it does raise the interesting question about whether
uninstalling other add ons cause not found messages for them as well.