Re: fixing error message?

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Not sure but up on my nvda audio tutorials page under trouble shooting try the fix for the unknown issue It will have to be typed in exactly the way it is on the page. it might fix your issue as it registers a few files that are needed. If you are lucky it might fix your problem.

there is a link in this email to my website. I know it does it for certain files that are needed by nvda.

Gene nz

On 10/31/2017 10:25 AM, The Wolf wrote:
Hello I reregistered the dlls and tried to get nvda up and running still same problem

I can't do a system restore I forgot I turned it off a long time ago

can any one suggest anything else?

I don't want to reload windows unless I have to

really need to get this issue resolved