Re: fixing error message?

Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...>

i would say.
if the condition has gone so far that you cant even run nvda properly
its time to reload windows or restore from an image.
you may be able to patch the wound but there may be others which may
show up once you patch this one.
i would not waste time on reg backup restores and all

On 10/31/17, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz> wrote:
Hi

Not sure but up on my nvda audio tutorials page under trouble shooting try
the fix for the unknown issue It will have to be typed in exactly the way it
is on the page. it might fix your issue as it registers a few files that are
needed. If you are lucky it might fix your problem.

there is a link in this email to my website. I know it does it for certain
files that are needed by nvda.

Gene nz

On 10/31/2017 10:25 AM, The Wolf wrote:
Hello I reregistered the dlls and tried to get nvda up and running still
same problem

I can't do a system restore I forgot I turned it off a long time ago

can any one suggest anything else?

I don't want to reload windows unless I have to

really need to get this issue resolved

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material
at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net Regardless of where you are in New
Zealand if you are near one of the APNK sites you can use a copy of the NVDA
screen reader on one of their computers. To find out which locations (or
location) is near to you please visit
http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries (Aotearoa
People's Network Kaharoa). To find an NVDA certified expert near you, please
visit the following link https://certification.nvaccess.org/. The
certification page contains the official list of NVDA certified individuals
from around the world, who have sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert
exam.
austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto