Re: ESpeak

Angela Delicata

What I really do not like about espeak is the sound of r in my
language: the letter is spoken very different in Italian.
It is not like the French r.

Please, if you could try to solve this.
Hope I was clear as I don't know how to better explain that.
Thank you.
Angela from Italy

Il 20/04/2016 15:26, Josh Kennedy ha scritto:
I would love the speech player edward voice to support all of espeak's
phonemes and languages as well as the default voice. I like klatt
voices. but my issue with klatt edward is that it does not have all the
phonemes of original espeak. please fix this because i really like the
edward voice and wish i could just use it in any espeak-supported language!
---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.