Re: Updated In-Process

Robert Mendoza

Hi, Zarah

It has nothing with the nvda in particular, it just that normally Halloween is festival or observant of the traditional during the eve of November. To make it clear what exactly is the Halloween here is the link for your reference.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween

Robert Mendoza

On 11/1/2017 2:19 PM, zahra wrote:
hello quentin.
did you read my comment in your previous email?
i opened the link without any problem, you did not tell me whats the
meaning of Halloween
God bless you and his infinite mercy i pray for you!!

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure what happened with my link in the last message, but here is an
updated link to an updated post - I've included links to some of the
fantastic community contributions we got for Halloween! Feel free to join
in and I'll update the post again as needed:

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-halloween-2017-edition/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--