Re: NVDA, MS Office 2007 & Google Chrome

Philip Anderson

Hello Clare

Thank you. I shall give your suggestion a go since I too dislike hearing line number announcements constantly.

It was the same as hearing ‘Clickable’ continually when browsing the web. Then I discovered through Document formatting how to disable this option. Phew

Take care and thank you once again.

Philip

!