From: "Ame" <abk043@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 8:52 PM
Subject: [nvda] no numpad

Hi!

A friend just got a new laptop. It’s an HP slim line. It’s a windows 10. She installed NVDA on the machine and nobody can find the numlock key. She had her mother look and it doesn’t have one. Apparently some don’t have the numpad or the numlock. Very different. I’ve never heard of or seen a keyboard without the numpad and the numlock. So, here’s the question: What do you use for the NVDA key?

Thanks so much in advance for your help.