From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 6:19 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Updated In-Process

hello quentin.
did you read my comment in your previous email?
i opened the link without any problem, you did not tell me whats the
meaning of Halloween
God bless you and his infinite mercy i pray for you!!

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure what happened with my link in the last message, but here is an
updated link to an updated post - I've included links to some of the
fantastic community contributions we got for Halloween! Feel free to join
in and I'll update the post again as needed:

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-halloween-2017-edition/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--