From: "Ian Robinson" <ian228@hotmail.co.uk>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA, MS Office 2007 & Google Chrome

Hi Philip,

Navigating through a list of messages should be quicker if you turn off the Reading Pane. Sorry I can't tell you exactly how to do that as I haven't used that version of Outlook before.

Oh, and I think you might have more chance of getting answers if you put each question in a separate email.

Regards.

Ian