From: joseph.lee22590@...
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Emdash displaying weirdly on Focus 40 Blue Braille display with NVDA
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 10:05:29 -0800

Hi,

I need to report this to LibLouis and see what our UK table maintainer says.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: joseph.lee22590@...
To: nvda@groups.io
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 09:00:41 -0800

Hi,

UEB support: NVDA is using a really old Unified English Braille (UEB) table set. I plan to compile a third-party try build that’ll include newest UEB table set for testing purposes (I’m one of the table maintainers for UeB in LibLouis project).

Cheers,

Joseph