From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2017 5:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] This is what my version says

                                                No, 1709 is the latest build

From: Sakina
Sent: 01 November 2017 17:10
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] This is what my version says

Dear Gene and All,

Please can you kindly check for me if my window ten is up to date or do I need to do anything else  for I do not know where else to ask.

It says like this when I checked

Window ten

Microsoft Window version 1703

Os build 15063.674

C o 1017 Microsoft corporation all rights reserved.

Thank you  all very much and if I do need to do anything , than please any help, support and advise will be greately appreciated. For I do not want to loose out on any forth coming updates

Thanking you all once again

Sakina