Re: I have a couple questions regarding NVDA and braille, please.

Aman Singer

Hello Quentin and all,

                Thank you, Quentin, for the explanation of the context fill option, I did not understand it before but understand it perfectly now. Permit me to add something for the original poster, if I may, though, about braille input commands. Quentin writes:

Re input, we haven't setup any Windows or NVDA commands to use gestures from the Braille display out of the box, but you can go to Input Gestures and assign new gestures to any command.

                I'm not sure if this will work with the original poster's device, but the braille extender add-on

https://andreabc.net/projects/NVDA_addons/BrailleExtender/

                allows those displays with which it works to be set up as full, or very nearly full, keyboard replacements. The original poster may wish to look into this and see if it is helpful for his device.

HTH,

Aman