Re: down pot player

Marten Post Uiterweer

Zahra,

I am using Pot player now for a few months and I like it.
The only thing I don't like is that when it starts a song, the volume is
automaticly highered. Feeded is the name I thought.
Volume in the beginning of a song goes from low to high.

Do you know how tu turn this off? I cannot find it.

Marten

On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 23:34:04 +0430 "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:

hello.
i always use it and its completely accessible.
God bless you!

On 11/1/17, Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...> wrote:
Hay I was wondering if any one uses pot player and if so how good is it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org