Re: NVDA and sappy five voices

Mary Otten <motten53@...>

Yes, we have a Best Buy. I had a bad experience a few years ago when I purchased a laptop, and they said they were going to take all the junk off and they didn’t. And I paid them 100 bucks for the privilege. Things could’ve changed I suppose. I’ll be checking their end with a couple of small shops here in town.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 31, 2017, at 9:09 AM, tina sohl <tinabir@samobile.net> wrote:

Is there a best buy near you? They have 1 24/7 warranty for 3 compuyers you can add at any time and installs are free. I'm not sure if the prices they gave us are the same everywhere though. I think it's hard getting one with out junk on it. Is there any one who could help you? We don't have anyone, so take ours to microsoft or somewhere.