Re: Duplicate topics?

Bhavya shah

Hi Nutt,
I believe that those receiving mails in digest mode have to
compulsorily create a new thread while replying. However, this issue
too can be worked around if one is replying via the reasonably usable
interface of mailing and replying on groups.io itself.
I heartily agree that posting methodologies and ways employed by many
members on the NVDA Users International forum must be enhanced for
optimal smoothness and ease in communication and discussion.
I would also like to sincerely request that we temporarily cease such
subjective discussion about a topic as speech synthesizers and related
comparisons. Although text to speech engines to form an integral
component of a screen reader, this topic has generated more off-topic
contraversial mails than it is worth, and I appeal to all to pause
these discussions temporarily, and allow for the fullest blooming,
participation and cooperate to attain a successful NVDA conference,
which is useful for not only users, but I would like to believe also
developers, and all others interested in NVDA in between.
Sincerely hoping to meet many of you in NVDACon International 2016
Users and Developers Conference 10th Anniversary edition!
Thanks.

On 4/20/16, Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi all,

For the past few days I started to notice that there are multiple threads
with exactly the same or very similar subject line. For example, I see
multiple threads with the subject 'espeak' as the subject line.

I wonder...why do people have to create multiple threads with exactly the
same subject line? For instance, there should be only a single thread with
the 'Espeak' subject line, and all discussion about Espeak should be in that
thread.
--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah