Re: Duplicate topics?

I agree. Since moving from Freelists, I quit using email as a way to send messages to the NVDA users list. Instead I used the web interface of Groups.io.

Also, I just browsed and look in the threads with 'espeak' as the subject line, and it seems that those threads are created by new email messages, rather than replies to previous messages as the button to show quoted messages is absent. Though what you said about digest mode might be true, I can't varify it myself as I set my setting to email individual messages, and to only email the first message within a thread.