Re: browser problem

hello.
sometimes i have this problem using firefox.
restarting nvda resolves the problem for me.
God bless you!

On 11/2/17, Darren Tomblin <dtomblin@...> wrote:
hi, i'm having problem with ie and nvda that just started. my homepage
is google and when I open ie nvda says editing but sometimes when I
start typing nvda goes silent. also when I try to open another page with
ctrl-o nvda doesn't read the dialog. the only way I can get nvda to work
again is to close ie and then restart nvda by closing it and using the
hotkey. does anyone know whats  going on here. thanks

--
73,
Darren Tomblin(KC9JJJ)

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.