Re: Halloween In-Process

thanks quentin.
i am not familiar with "Halloween, but the title of your post is nvda
"Halloween!
as my english is not 100 complete, i understood a bit about it.
but God bless you and his infinite mercy i pray for you!

Hi Zahra,

Do you mean you aren't familiar with Halloween or did I write "[nvda]
Halloween" somewhere? If the latter, I'm not sure.

If you aren't familiar with Halloween, it's origins are debated (Christian,
Celtic, Pagan), but essentially these days, it's a celebration of all
things spooky and creepy (ghosts, ghouls, skeletons, witches), and
particularly in Western countries, mostly a chance to decorate or dress up,
and play with pumpkins. America, particularly, seems to have embraced the
tradition and celebration. Kids like to dress up and knock on nearby
houses door's and get given lollies - which does seem a bit odd given we
spend the rest of the year telling them not to accept things from strangers
:) The common history, broadly, is that November 1 is "All saints day" in
the Christian year, a celebration of every saint, known and unknown. The
eve of this either being the last chance for wandering souls to seek
vengeance on earth before All Saint's Day, or the time when the barriers
between worlds are down and ghostly spirits walk the land.

I'm sure plenty of others know more about the holiday than I do, but that's
my "Halloween in a paragraph" explanation. Actually if you want to read
more, WIkipedia has more than I read on it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 9:43 PM, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:

hi quentin, i could open your post without problem.
may i ask whats the meaning of [nvda] Halloween?
i did not understand whats is it.
God bless you and his infinite mercy i pray for you.

On 10/31/17, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi shaun.
i decided to never update firefox too!
i used firefox 52 for months and then decided to never update and
returned back to firefox 51 and use 51 forever!
just i promise to do so!
if you need any settings in about:config to explane you, just let me
know or contact me off list.
God bless you!

On 10/31/17, Gary Metzler <gmtravel@...> wrote:
Hi Quentin,

I canโ€™t get to the in process page. I get an error of page not found.
just wanted you to know.