Re: Updated In-Process

Well since we are talking about that, when I was yung, the naibourhood was all set up, treats, sweets, fruit and artwork were the thing no randomness.

Later on when I got older the pasta disco parties, etc.

But just like the bbq on guyfalks night, with cash, people working and at school, it all went to the dogs as they say.

We used helloween as a party not as the actual thing.

We should probably use it to donate to the poor, I have religious friends that don't believe in magic and find it disgusting.

Others think its a waste of cash.

And to be honest just like fireworks night I have grown out of it.

THe origonal nabours are gone, and a lot of chinese, indian, maori and chinese have taken their place.

The community here is as dead as a zombie, we know a few people but everyone has their lives bar those that don't and get the cops about, however the only people I know are those I use for emergencies and thats not many.

It was fun when it lasted, but it like fireworks night wastes a lot of cash, even easter and christmas have been dumbed down a lot.

A lot of stuff changes when you stop being a kid including but not limited to, echonomic changes and family devisions, etc.

On the 31st in fact, bar a few fan radio dramas, online and only 5 I noted, all the local tv stations didn't have a program, and no standard government controled stations, there were a few masks in shops but not much.

Its an old tradition, its meaning is mostly lost now.

Then again, if you have a supportive community about that wants some sort of event any of those days helloween especially since its just a random day with anything going in it can be used for whatever event you wish or need doesn't have to be standard.

On 2/11/2017 9:56 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I think its been hi jacked though to make it a money making device for large companies. That is my thought anyway!
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-