Re: Weather Plus 4.6 31.10.2017 update available

Akbar S. Currim <raahzam@...>

Hi,

I downloaded the update file and installed it. All went well and it
even asked me if I wanted to update the addon existing and I answered
yes. Still after the restart of \NVDA it still tells me that a update
of Weather Plus is available. I tried reinstalling it at least four
times but still the same result. What is going wrong and how do I
remedy it?

Thanks and regards,

Akbar

On 10/31/17, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io
<adrianobarb=yahoo.it@groups.io> wrote:
Hello to every one,

Important changes in this new version:
* Fixed bug; the menu "Set a city temporary..." after a check for updates
was enabled even if there was no list of available cities.
* Fixed bug; unable to configure WP when the weather.ini has not been
created yet,.

Weather Plus can update alone, however, it is possible to download
manually from the following links:
http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus4.6.nvda-addon
or from page:
http://www.nvda.it/weather-plus/