Re: down pot player

Marten Post Uiterweer

Hi Zahra,

Pot player is playing all whe files I have tried it with. Even a .vob
file. It is a good player.
There is one setting I don't like, but I can live with this. I have not
found the option in the menu.

Regards, Marten

On Thu, 2 Nov 2017 12:54:58 +0430 "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:

hello.
i am not familiar with its settings, but its preferences is accessible.
you can check audio settings, which is the seventh settings in the preferences.
can you open all files without separate codec?
mine is not update and i cant use some files like mp4, aac etc without
external codecs.
do you know about it?
God bless you!

On 11/1/17, Marten Post Uiterweer <marten@...> wrote:
Zahra,

I am using Pot player now for a few months and I like it.
The only thing I don't like is that when it starts a song, the volume is
automaticly highered. Feeded is the name I thought.
Volume in the beginning of a song goes from low to high.

Do you know how tu turn this off? I cannot find it.

Marten

On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 23:34:04 +0430 "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:

hello.
i always use it and its completely accessible.
God bless you!

On 11/1/17, Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...> wrote:
Hay I was wondering if any one uses pot player and if so how good is
it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org