Re: browser problem

Darren Tomblin

windows 10 1703 ie 11

On 11/2/2017 4:58 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Which version of Windows is it, specifically, ie if 10 which update.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Tomblin"
<dtomblin@hotmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2017 2:05 AM
Subject: [nvda] browser problem

hi, i'm having problem with ie and nvda that just started. my homepage
is google and when I open ie nvda says editing but sometimes when I
start typing nvda goes silent. also when I try to open another page with
ctrl-o nvda doesn't read the dialog. the only way I can get nvda to work
again is to close ie and then restart nvda by closing it and using the
hotkey. does anyone know whats going on here. thanks

--
73,
Darren Tomblin(KC9JJJ)

--