Re: NVDA not speaking message details in Outlook 2016

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Ralf

I am sorry to hear that you had the same trouble but I am also relieved that here is another example of it. Like you, I have been mystified because the issue appeared and disappeared from various folders. Since I upgraded to Windows 10 it has remained permanently on the Sent Items folder.  I must try the convsations setting that you used. For my own paart, I found that turning on the Showing in groups feature overcame it.

Anyway, it is great to  have your information.

All the best,

Cearbhall