Re: Firefox 57 etc

ntarasov29@...

Hello. I don't think it's worth installing Mozila 57 until she's fully available to NVDA.

Отправлено из Почты для Windows 10

От: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Отправлено: 3 ноября 2017 г. в 21:17
Кому: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Тема: Re: [nvda] Firefox 57 etc

Yes I saw a message on the issues list from James, about some fixing for

version 58, so maybe it will get resolved from the currently unusable state.

Its new users of any screenreader I feel sorry for, especially where its a

shared machine and the sighted member just lets firefox update.

There are a couple of other issues. It disabled both my add ons,

navigational sounds and Ublock Origin ad blocker and even when I put the

version 52 back on I had to re download both add ons and install them again.

Not only that but nvda after the update could not read the screen of the add

ons manager, I had to exit  firefox completely and go back in again to see

if they had installed correctly, I'm sure this was not the case prior to up

and down dating the version I had, which was 55. How also does one set 52 to

get security updates without letting it update to 57 as I see it wants to do

till I set updates to no, ie not recommended.

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.

Please address personal email to:-