From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2017 2:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Avg anti-virus and nvda

Hi all,
I had a consultation with a local custom PC builder. We were talking about
the various software that I would like to use, and I mentioned windows
defender as the virus program. He said they generally recommend and install
AVG. A long long time ago, I use that program, and missed a virus. And
subsequently I heard it had become inaccessible. What is the status of this
program with respect to Accessibility with NVDA? Have any of you have
experience is good or bad with it?
Mary

Sent from my iPhone